TOUCHES OF QUALITY
- Luxury kitchen with choice of unit colour, handles and worktops
- Integrated appliances to include electric hob and oven, extractor, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- Automatic washing machine
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings to Bathroom, En-Suite
- Chrome towel radiators Bathroom and En-Suite
- Choice of carpets to Lounge & Bedrooms
- White internal panel doors
- Contemporary moulded skirting & architrave
- All internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted white throughout
- Energy efficient recessed down lighting to Kitchen, Bathroom and En-Suite
- Choice of ceramic floor tiling to Hallway, Kitchen, Bathroom and En-Suite
- Choice of partial wall tiling to Bathroom and En-Suite
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, telephone and TV points
- Mains supply smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Multi fuel stove with hearth
- Gas Central Heating System
- Pressurised water system
- Traditional construction
- Cream uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- 10-Year New Build Warranty
- 2kw Solar PV Panels
- Outside Tap
- Feature external lighting to front and rear doors
- Gardens sown out to front and rear
- Tarmac Driveway
Note: Choose from specified range with nominated suppliers or supplied by builder
McArdle & Toman, 48 Hunters Hill Road Gilford, BT63 6AL. Tel: 07808 314451.
Haldane Fisher (Various Site locations) Tel: Newry, 028 302 63201) or Tel: Portadown,028 38 616700
or A. J. Plumbing Supplies, Unit 7 Brookfield Industrial Estate, Banbridge, BT32 3AP, Tel, 028 406 22717
Supplied by Builder
Campbell Carpets, Unit 6 Altona Business Park, Altona Road, Lisburn, BT27 5QB. Tel: 028 9267 2900
Sabbinni & Co, 6 Ballydown Road, Banbridge, BT32 4JB. Tel: 028 4062 8787.
Initial Booking deposit of £500.00 (£250.00 NON REFUNDABLE should purchaser withdraw) made payable to selling agent, subject to Contract. Balance of 10% payable on signing of unconditional contracts within 6 weeks of booking or 21 days from purchasers solicitor is in receipt of building agreement (which ever is the latest). After this period if unconditional contracts are not exchanged, the sale will be reviewed and may be released for sale at the discretion of Buildcon Homes.
Balance of Purchase Price Payable on completion of sale.
To ensure the continued maintenance and upkeep of the development, a management company will be employed and each property owner in the complex will pay an annual maintenance fee.
All houses covered by Global Home Warranty Scheme. Builder responsible for NIE Connection. No Alternations may be made to building specifications.
These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease. Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information, we can offer no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof and enquiries must satisfy themselves regarding descriptions and measurements. All measurements are approximate. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in these particulars have not been tested, (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. Photographs and artists impressions are for illustration purposes only. The developer reserves the right to amend/change details or drawings as contained within this brochure, at any time, in order to benefit the development scheme.
Computer-generated Images - these are for illustrative purposes only and should be treated as general guidance. The quality and style of the specification may not represent the actual fittings and furnishings at the development. Computer generated images do not constitute a contract, part of a contract or a warranty.
Development Layouts- Development layouts are for illustrative purposes only and should be treated as general guidance. They do not show final details of gradients of land, boundary treatments or landscaping. The layout may change to reflect changes in the planning permission for the development. Development layouts do not form a contract, part of a contract or warranty.
Floor Plans - floor plans are for illustrative purposes only and should be treated as general guidance. Dimensions are approximate and should not be used for purchasing carpets, appliances or items of furniture. Drainage, heating and electrical layouts may vary. Floor plans are not intended to form a contract, part of a contract or warranty.
Approx Travelling times from Old Mill Race, Tandragee to:
- Scarva, 6 Minutes
- Gilford, 6 Minutes
- Portadown, 18 Minutes
- Newry, 26 Minutes
- Banbridge, 15 Minutes
- Dungannon, 38 Minutes
- Belfast, 45 Minutes
- Belfast International Airport, 50 Minutes
- Dublin Airport, 1 Hr, 19 Minutes