|Address||41 Bannview Heights, Banbridge|
- Spacious Lounge to front with Period Fireplace
- Kitchen with Dining Space
- Separate Utility Room
- Bathroom with Shower Over
- Three Bedrooms
- Oil fired central heating and Double glazed windows in PVC frames
- Garden front and rear in lawn
- Private site, end of Cul de Sac location
Additional InformationSituated in this quiet residential location off the Lurgan Road, this detached bungalow offers excellent potential and is priced to allow for internal updating and modernising.
It is located just a short drive from Banbridge town centre, schools, leisure and recreational facilities.
The accommodation of the property comprises of Lounge with fireplace, Living Room (or could be used as a Dining Room), Kitchen with dining space, Utility room and access to Integral Garage, Three bedrooms (main bedroom with ensuite) and Bathroom.
Outside there is driveway parking to front with gardens laid in lawn to front and a good sized flat rear garden in lawn.
With there being a limited supply of bungalows for sale in the Banbridge area, early viewing is highly recommended, please contact Selling Agent on 028 4062 4400 for further details.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor.
- 6.1m x 4.04m (20' 0" x 13' 3")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Large picture window to front. Feature period fireplace with granite hearth and open fire. Coved ceiling. Sliding glazed door to Living Room. Door to Bedroom Corridor:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.58m x 3.38m (11' 9" x 11' 1")
Laminate wood effect flooring. PVC double glazed patio doors to rear garden. Door to Kitchen:
- KITCHEN WITH DINING SPACE :
- 3.73m x 3.43m (12' 3" x 11' 3")
Good range of high and low level units. Space for dining table. Under counter lighting. Plumbed for dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Door to Utility Room:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.39m x 2.69m (7' 10" x 8' 10")
Range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Panelled ceiling. Tiled floor. PVC glazed door and sidelight to rear garden. Cooker space. Door to Integral Garage
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.79m x 2.74m (19' 0" x 9' 0")
Oil fired boiler, light and power. Up and over door.
- HALLWAY OFF LOUNGE.
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Hotpress. Access to roof space.
- White suite comprising of WC, Pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with Electric shower over. PVC wall panelling. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.51m x 3.1m (11' 6" x 10' 2")
Door to shower room
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with electric shower, WC & wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 3.33m (11' 10" x 10' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 2.84m (11' 0" x 9' 4")
- Tarmac driveway to front. Neat front garden laid in lawn with flowerbeds. Enclosed private rear garden also in lawn with boundary fencing. Oil tank. Outside light. Space for garden shed. Outside tap.
Travel out the Lurgan Road from Banbridge Town Centre and take 1st right past Banbridge Academy School into Bannview Heights. Take 3rd left, number 41 is on the left hand side. See For Sale board erected