|Address||25 Canal Court, Scarva, Craigavon|
- End Townhouse in excellent decorative order
- Good sized Lounge
- Modern fitted Kitchen with Dining area
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Bathroom with Separate Shower
- Oil fired central heating & Double glazed windows in PVC frames
- Driveway parking to side and enclosed garden to rear
Additional InformationEnjoying panoramic views over Scarva Towpath to the rear, this End townhouse is presented to a high standard throughout and offers spacious accommodation.
The accommodation comprises of, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Modern Kitchen with Dining area, Three Bedrooms and Large Bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
There is driveway parking to the side and an enclosed sunny rear garden with open aspect.
The property is excellently situated being in close proximity to the nearby village of Loughbrickland, Banbridge Town Centre, services, schools and the A1 Dual carriageway, providing excellent transport links to Sprucefield, Belfast, Newry and Dublin.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Part glazed entrance door. Door To Lounge.
- 4.93m x 3.05m (16' 2" x 10' 0")
View to front. Laminate wood effect floor. Fireplace with electric fire. Good sized under stairs storage cupboard. Door To Kitchen:
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA
- 4.88m x 3.05m (16' 0" x 10' 0")
Good range of high and low level oak effect units with formica work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Neff electric built in oven. Electric Hob with extractor fan above. Space for American style fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dining table. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double glazed UPVC double doors to rear garden.
- Access to roof space. Linen cupboard. Window to gable.
- 2.9m x 3.05m (9' 6" x 10' 0")
At widest point. White suite comprising of WC, panelled bath & pedestal wash hand basin. Separate shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Fully tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.83m x 3.84m (15' 10" x 12' 7")
Measurements taken at widest point. Large window. Excellent views to rear.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 3.48m (11' 10" x 11' 5")
View to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.44m x 2.9m (8' 0" x 9' 6")
View to front.
- FRONT: Garden in lawn. Double gates leading to tarmac driveway to side.
REAR: Low maintenance enclosed paved rear garden with grass area beyond. Panoramic views overlooking Scarva Towpath. PVC oil tank and oil fired boiler. Outside tap and light. Space for garden shed.
Canal Court is situated off Legannanny Road. See For Sale board erected.