|Address||147 Limewood, Scarva Road, Banbridge|
|Price||Asking price £87,500|
- Bright Living Room With Brick Fireplace
- Modern fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Oil fired central heating & Double glazed windows in PVC frames
- Parking to front and enclosed garden to rear
Additional InformationPositioned within a small cul de sac, this three bedroom end townhouse is well presented throughout and offers excellent living accommodation. There is parking to the side with a sunny rear garden and enclosed with decked/BBQ area.
Located off the popular Scarva Road, this property is situated in close proximity to the town centre, services, schools and transport links.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- New carpet fitted.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.58m (14' 0" x 11' 9")
View to front. Brick fireplace with sleeper mantle. Wood effect laminate floor.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.61m x 3.56m (11' 10" x 11' 8")
Good range of high and low level oak units with formica work surfaces. Cooker and fridge freezer space. Plumbed for washing machine. Extractor hood. Space for dining table. Door to rear hall.
- White suite comprising of WC and WHB. Extractor fan.
- Feature arched window. Shelved hot press. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.52m x 3.43m (14' 10" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 2.57m (11' 3" x 8' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.39m x 2.01m (7' 10" x 6' 7")
- White suite comprising of WC, pedestal wash hand basin with splashback, panelled bath with shower over. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- Driveway with gravel parking area to side. Pedestrian gate to side with boundary fencing. Enclosed year garden laid in grass with decked area. PVC oil tank and oil fired boiler. Outside tap and lighting.
Travelling out of Banbridge along Scarva street, travel along the road until you reach the mini roundabout. Turn left at roundabout and no. 145 is the 4th cul de sac on right hand side. See For Sale board erected.