|Address||"Thorndale", 86 Rathfriland Road, Banbridge|
- 13.32 acres of land
- Mature & Private Setting
- Outbuildings in Excellent Order
- Well Tended Gardens and Avenue
- Beautiful wooded area with stream and Waterwheel
- Strategically Located, near to A1
Additional InformationThe sale of "Thorndale" is a unique opportunity to acquire a most desirable small holding comprising of detached bungalow with outbuildings and 13.32 acres of excellent farmland, which is located just 1.2 miles from Banbridge Town Centre and the A1.
The lands are divided into a number of fields which surround the property and are in excellent condition having been continually maintained. The boundaries to the fields are well fenced and have water supply.
The property is a Three bedroom single storey detached bungalow with large attached carport. It accessed via a private tarmac laneway, bordered by mature hedging and specimen trees. The house enjoys a private and elevated position with an open aspect over the lands, providing complete privacy and excellent views over the lands and surrounding garden areas, yet also has the convenience of being located close to Banbridge and the A1. There is a beautiful wooded brook area on the approach to the house which has a charming stone built building with Waterwheel.
The accommodation is Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Living Room with Stove and adjoining Dining Area, Modern Kitchen with excellent range of units and adjoining Utility Room, providing access to a covered carport, Modern Shower room with White suite & Three Bedrooms.
The property is bright, airy, spacious and in good decorative order throughout.
Modern conveniences such as Oil fired central heating, double glazed windows and security alarm system are installed.
This property and lands will appeal to a range of buyers such as those with Equestrian interests, farming interests, those seeking to downsize from larger properties or families seeking more space and privacy, yet retaining a close connection to transport links, shopping and schooling. Consideration shall be given to subdividing the lands into separate lots if required. For further details on this, please contact Selling Agent directly.
We anticipate demand to be high and therefore encourage an early appointment to view and appreciate this well cared for home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood front door with double glazed leased sidelights. Cloaks Cupboard with heat and light. Access to Hot-press.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.16m x 6.3m (13' 8" x 20' 8")
Dual aspect windows. Bay window to side with feature corner window overlooking garden and lands. White Marble fireplace & hearth with Open Fire. Cornice and Ceiling Rose. Wall /picture light wiring.
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM WITH ADJOINING DINING AREA
- 4.29m x 8.35m (14' 1" x 27' 5")
View to front and rear. Morosa stove with mantle and tiled hearth. Tiled flooring. Wiring for wall lights. Recessed display alcove. Feature fireplace to Dining Arear with attractive inset, tiled hearth and Open Fire.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.02m x 4.12m (9' 11" x 13' 6")
View to rear and side. Excellent range of high and low level cottage cream units with larder cupboard. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bowl. Electric cooker with extractor hood above. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for dishwasher. Space for table. Integrated fridge.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.78m x 4.05m (9' 1" x 13' 3")
Excellent range of fitted cupboards. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with splash back. Plumbed for washing machine. Glazed back door to Carport.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising of WC, Pedestal wash hand basin and large tiled shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Part tiled walls & Tiled floor. Chrome Heated towel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.54m x 4.35m (11' 7" x 14' 3")
Extensive range of built in wardrobes with drawers and recessed mirror. Additional storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.98m x 4.25m (9' 9" x 13' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.11m x 3.27m (6' 11" x 10' 9")
Double built in wardrobe with cupboards above.
- Large covered carport providing direct access to house from side door. The carport holds two cars and has light and water with side access to rear of the property. There are neat gardens laid in lawn to front and side with well stocked borders of flowers and shrubs. There is extensive outside lighting.
- MACHINERY STORE
- 4.7m x 10.m (15' 5" x 32' 10")
Light and Power. Sliding Door.
- 7.6m x 14.m (24' 11" x 45' 11")
Light and Power.
- SLATTED HOUSE
- 6.8m x 14.m (22' 4" x 45' 11")
Light Power and Water. There are Cattle holding facilities to side of slatted house with concrete yard area. There is a large Tarmac parking area to front for several vehicles/providing access to Outbuildings
The property is accessed via a short laneway off Rathfriland Road. See For Sale Board erected.