ONLY SITE 40 REMAINING - £195,950 TURNKEY WITH EXTENDED DRIVEWAY. EARLY COMPLETION AVAILABLE
The Parkstown is a Detached 3 Bedroom Detached House, including En-Suite & Utility. Enclosed rear garden, with excellent view of surrounding countryside.
PLEASE NOTE- Internal photographs are of completed Parkstown House Type.
Touches Of Quality
- Luxury kitchen with choice of unit colour, handles and worktops
- Integrated appliances to include electric hob and oven, extractor, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Automatic washing machine and worktop to Utility Room
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings to Bathroom, En-Suite & WC
- Chrome towel radiator Bathroom
- Choice of carpets to Lounge, Bedrooms, Stairs & Landing
- White internal panel doors
- Contemporary moulded skirting and architrave
- All internal wall,s ceiling and woodwork painted white throughout
- Energy efficient recessed down lighting to Kitchen, Bathroom, Utiliity & En-Suite
- Choice of partial wall tiling to Bathroom & En-Suite
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, telephone and TV points
- Mains supply smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Multi fuel stove with hearth
- Oil central heating system with energy efficient condenser boiler
- Pressurised water system
- Traditional construction
- Cream uPVC Doulbe Glazed Windows
- 10 Year New Build Warranty
- Outside Tap
- Feature external lighting to front and rear doors
- Gardens sown out to front and rear
- Tarmac Driveway
Note - Choose from specified rang with nominated suppliers or suppled by builder
McArdle & Toman, 48 Hunters Hill Road Gilford, BT63 6AL 07808 314451.
A.J. Plumbing, Unit 7 Brookfield Insdustiral Esate, Banbridge, BT32 3AP, Tel: 028 406 22717
Supplied by Builder
Campbell Carpets, Unit 6 Altona Business Park, Altona Road, Lisburn, BT27 5QB. Tel: 028 9267 2900
Sabbini & Co, 6 Ballydown Road, Banbridge, BT32 4JB. Tel: 028 406 28787
Initial Booking deposit of £500.00 (£250.00 NON REFUNDABLE should purchaser withdraw) made payable to selling agent, subject to Contract. Balance of 10% payable on signing of unconditional contracts within 6 weeks of booking or 21 days from purchasers solicitor is in receipt of building agreement (which ever is the latest). After this period if unconditional contracts are not exchanged, the sale will be reviewed and may be released for sale at the discretion of Buildcon Homes.
Balance of Purchase Price Payable on completion of sale.
To ensure the continued maintenance and upkeep of the development, a management company will be employed and each property owner in the complex will pay an annual maintenance fee.
All houses covered by Global Home Warranty Scheme. Builder responsible for NIE Connection. No Alternations may be made to building specifications.
These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease. Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information, we can offer no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof and enquiries must satisfy themselves regarding descriptions and measurements. All measurements are approximate. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in these particulars have not been tested, (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition.
FLOOR PLANS / ELEVATIONS.
Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of the floor plans/elevations, measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other item are approx. and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement. These plans are for illustrative purposes only and should be used as such by any prospective purchaser.