Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
|House Type||The Banford|
|Price||£192,950 to £204,950|
|Site 68 Hunters Hill Road||Sale agreed||1,800 sq. feet|
|Unit SHOWHOME, Site 72 Hunters Hill Road||Sale agreed||1,800 sq. feet|
THE BANFORD -
NEW SHOWHOME AVAILABLE TO VIEW BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT. Click 3D Tour to view online.
This is a spacious 4 Bedroom Chalet Bungalow of 1803 sq feet on elevated sites. There are two of these house types on the site. The accommodation is over two floors.
To the Ground Floor there is Reception Hall (with stairs leading to bedroom accommodation and bathroom on the first floor), Lounge with feature bay window and fitted Stove with hearth. The Kitchen Dining is a good size with doors to the rear. There will be a choice of Kitchen Doors, worktops and handles. Appliances are also included within the Turn Key Specification. There is also a very useful Utility Room with adjacent store. There are two bedrooms off the hallway with a Shower Room between.
To the First Floor there are two spacious bedrooms and a Bathroom, (with separate Shower & Bath), that can be used by either, accessed from the landing area. There is also a dressing room area to both these rooms.
Driveway parking is to the side of the property with gardens to front and enclosed to rear. Gardens shall be sown out and tarmac driveways. Modern conveniences such as oil fired central heating and double glazed windows in black PVC frames with white to inside. The properties are timber-framed construction and shall have a high energy rating, details to be confirmed.
GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
Lounge – 13’1 x 16 (4.00m x 4.90m) Stove Fitted.
Kitchen With Dining Area – 21’3 x 18 (6.50m x 5.50m). Double doors to rear garden.
Utility Room – 7’6 x 5’2 (2.30m x 1.60m)
Shower Room – 9’6 x 6’6 (2.90m x 2.00m). WC, Wash hand basin & Separate Shower Cubicle.
Bedroom 1 – 11’1 x 11’1 (3.40m x 3.40m)
Bedroom 2 – 11’1 x 12’1 (3.40m x 3.70m)
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
Bathroom - 10'2 x 8'2 to eaves (3.1m x 2.5m to eaves). Bath, WC, Wash hand basin & Separate Shower Cubicle.
Bedroom 3 – 12’1 x 14’5 to eaves (3.70m x 4.41m to eaves)
Access to Dressing Room
Bedroom 4 – 9’10 x 14’5 to eaves (3.00m x 4.40m to eaves).
Access to Dressing Room
Please Note - Site 72 is our Showhome
Site 68, comes complete with a Detached Garage, 3.5 x 6.0m
TURN KEY SPECIFICATION
- Energy efficient timber frame construction
- Choice of high and low level Kitchen Units
- Electrical appliances to include electric hob & oven, integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher *
- Worktop and low level unit fitted in Utility Room *
- Contemporary white Sanitary Ware * to Bathroom & Shower Room
- Choice of carpets to stairs, landing, Lounge and Bedrooms *
- Multi fuel stove and hearth, supplied by builder
- All internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted throughout
- Moulded skirting and architraves
- Energy efficient recessed down lighting to Kitchen, Bathroom & Shower Room
- Choice of ceramic floor tiling * to Hallway, Kitchen, Bathroom & Shower Room, (Please note Bathroom is now on First Floor and Shower Room on Ground Floor)
- Choice of partial wall tiling to Bathroom & Shower Room *
- Black uPVC Double Glazed windows, (white interior)
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty Cover
- Lighting to front & rear doors
- Gardens sown out to front & rear
- Tarmac driveway
- Outside Tap
- Oil central heating
* From Specified range with Nominated Suppliers
McArdle & Toman, 48 Hunters Hill Road Gilford, BT63 6AL 07808 314451.
Haldane Fisher (Various Site locations) Tel: Newry, 028 302 63201) or Tel: Portadown,028 38 616700
A. J. Plumbing Supplies, Unit 7 Brookfield Industrial Estate, Banbridge, BT32 3AP, Tel, 028 406 22717
Supplied by Builder
Supplied by Builder
Tile Tac Direct, Unit 2 Carriewood Industrial Park, Station Road, Castlewellan, BT31 9NF, Tel: 028 437 78548
Initial Booking deposit of £500.00 (£250.00 NON REFUNDABLE IN THE EVENT OF PURCHASER WITHDRAWING) made payable to selling agent, subject to Contract. Balance of 10% payable on signing of unconditional contracts within 6 weeks of booking or 21 days from purchasers solicitor is in receipt of building agreement (which ever is the latest). After this period if unconditional contracts are not exchanged, the sale will be reviewed and may be released for sale at the discretion of Buildcon Homes.
These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease. Whilst every care is taken in compiling the informaiton, we can offer no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof and enquiries must satisfy themselves regarding descriptions and measurements. All measurements are apporx. Photographs and artists impressions are for illustration purposes only. The developer reserves the right to amend/change details or drawings as contained within this brochure, at any time, in order to benefit the development scheme.