- Refurbished & Renovated Barn on site which has electric /water/sewage connection (suitable for a variety of uses)- Kitchen has also been fitted along with 1st fix for plumbing completed
- Cleared site of approximately 0.5 acres
- Mature trees planted on boundary and also Thorn hedge
- Full Planning Permission Granted in 2021 for Site and Full Planning Permission Granted for Barn in 2022
- Services such as water/electricity and telephone on site
- Septic tank already fitted on site
- Excellent location, short distance to Banbridge
- COPIES OF THE FULL PLANNING PERMISSION DOCUMENT FOR THE SITE AND ONE BEDROOM BARN CAN BE DOWNLOADED FROM THE TAB BELOW.
The sale of this building site represents a unique opportunity to acquire a Refurbished and Renovated Barn and site for a self-build with full planning permission and services already in place.
In addition to the building site there is the Barn converted on the site to form a single storey one bedroom dwelling. This building has just recently been granted full planning permission under Planning Ref: LA08/2022/0336/F. It has enormous character and further potential.
The building has been sympathetically renovated and refurbished to provide the following, Kitchen with Living Area, Bedroom, Shower Room and storage. The building has been rewired, replumbed, a new insulated roof, new PVC double glazed windows and modern fitted kitchen. This building also has its own oil fired central heating and electrical supply, so has complete independent living.
The Barn would be suitable for a variety of purposes, such as teenage pad, granny flat or to be used as accommodation whilst the new house is being constructed.
The site of 0.50 acres approximately has a rural outlook and is yet just a short distance to Banbridge Town Centre.
Full planning permission has been granted in August 2021 for a contemporary-styled house with a detached garage. The house is approximately 2250 sq. feet internally and has been designed to take advantage of the views. Planning Reference: LA08/2020/0866/F.
Please Note. The drawings produced and available are for planning purposes and are not construction drawings. An application to Building Control has not been submitted.
The site has been cleared and a number of mature specimen trees planted on the boundaries. Services to include, electricity, water and sewage are in place.
For viewing arrangements of the site and barn, please contact Selling Agent, Wilson Residential.
Kiln Lane run between Lurgan Rd & Ballymoney Road. The site is located on the left hand side when travelling towards Ballymoney Road/Ballymoney Hill.