|Address||9 Edenmore, Scarva Road, Banbridge|
|Price||Asking price £157,950|
- Excellent EPC Rating: B82.
- Superb Level Of Presentation Throughout
- Good Sized Hall With Cloakroom Off
- Lounge With Stove
- Modern Contemporary Styled Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms (Master With Ensuite)
- Fully Tiled Bathroom With Separate Shower Cubicle
- Enclosed Paved Garden To Rear & Parking To Front
- Balance Of New Build Warranty Remaining
- Mains Gas Heating & PVC Double Glazed Windows
Additional InformationThis three bedroom semi detached property is privately situated within this small development which consists of only 14 properties.
It has been finished to a very high specification and standard throughout, with nothing to do but move in. There are notable extras such as fully tiled bathroom, ensuite, herringbone pattern wooden floor to Lounge & paved garden to rear.
There is parking to the front of the property with an open aspect and a low maintenance fully paved garden to rear which is also enclosed for added privacy. .
To arrange a viewing, please contact, Selling Agent:: Wilson Residential 028 4062 4400.
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled flloor. Window to side.
- Tiled floor. WC & wash hand basin with feature splashback. Recessed downlighting on motion sensor. Extractor fan.
- 5.08m x 3.61m (16' 8" x 11' 10")
Feature bay window. Stove with raised slate hearth. Wooden floor laid in herringbone style.
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA.
- 5.59m x 3.89m (18' 4" x 12' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level gloss units. Separate larder unit with pull out storage drawer incorporting integrated fridge freezer. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Electrical appliances to include built in eye level electric oven & microwave, gas hob with extractor above, integrated dishwasher & NEFF washing machine. LED down lighting with dimmer facility. Double patio doors to rear garden with glass side panels. Tiled floor & part tiled walls. Gas boiler in cupboard.
- Storage Cupboard with radiatior. Gable window. Access to roof space.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising of WC, panelled bath, separate shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower and vanity unit. LED down lighting on motion sensor. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.09m x 3.1m (13' 5" x 10' 2")
View to front. Door to Ensuite:
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 3.1m (12' 5" x 10' 2")
View to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.59m x 2.39m (8' 6" x 7' 10")
View to front.
- Front garden in lawn with brick border to front. Low mantainence fully paved patio garden to rear enclosed with fencing and side gate.Space for garden shed. Outside tap and lights.
Edenmore is situated off Scarva Road, just the next right hand turn after Ravenswood.