|Address||6 Rowan Glen, Ballymoney Road, Banbridge|
- Spacious 4/5 bedroom detached home stutated in an established residential location
- Living Room Or Formal Dining Room with Fireplace
- Luxury Mobalpa kitchen with comprehensive range of high quality appliances - open plan to dining/family area & Lounge
- Large Lounge which is Open Plan to Kitchen/Living/Dining
- Utility room with separate ground floor cloakroom
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Three further bedrooms (two with built in wardrobes)
- Fully tiled bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and large corner shower cubicle
- Double glazed windows in mahogany effect PVC frames and PVC fascia
- Oil fired central heating (New Condensing Boiler installed in March 2016) and Alarm system
- Integral double garage with room over accessed from rear hallway
- Excellent gardens to front and rear
- High quality of finish and presentation throughout
Additional InformationPositioned on an excellent site and situated in the ever popular Rowans development, this stunning family home is finished to a very high standard and specification throughout, both internally and externally.
In the last few years the property has been updated, works include a new luxury Mobalpa kitchen with Open plan living arrrangement to front Lounge, new condensing oil boiler, alarm system and feature decked patio/eating area.
The ground floor accommodation consists of two reception rooms, Separate Living Room Or Dining Room and Large Lounge which is Open Plan to Luxury Mobalpa kitchen with dining/family area and feature wood burner stove. There are extensive bi folding doors to large decked patio and landscaped garden to rear off the Dining area.
Upstairs, there are four good sized bedrooms to the first floor with an additional room over the double garage accessed by a separate staircase. This room could be used as an additional bedroom/study/home office or teenage/relative suite. The master bedroom has an ensuite.
The extensive feature patio area at the rear is accessed from the kitchen/living area with full width folding glazed doors with outdoor seating area and fire.
Internal viewing highly recommended to appreciate the quality, finish and space provided in this fine home, which boasts modern open plan family living.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH
- Brick paved steps. Soffit down lighting. Mahogany panelled front door with double glazed side lights leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Low voltage down lighting. Solid wooden floor. Radiator cover. Under stairs storage.
- LIVING ROOM OR FORMAL DINING ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.25m (13' 0" x 10' 8")
Low voltage down lighting. Solid wooden floor. Feature fireplace with cast iron insert and granite hearth with open fire.Radiator cover.
- 3.61m x 5.74m (11' 10" x 18' 10")
OPEN PLAN TO KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING AREA. Low voltage down lighting. Tiled wood effect flooring. Radiator cover.
- LUXURY MOBALPA KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING/LIVING AREA
- 9.52m x 2.97m (31' 3" x 9' 9")
Low voltage down lighting. Excellent range of cream and walnut effect units providing extensive storage with Corian worksurfaces and wrap arund breakfast bar area also in Corian. Franke sink with mixer tap. Smeg 5 ring gas hob with large stainless steel ceiling mounted extractor fan above with lighting. Bosch kicthen appliances to include twin electric self cleaning ovens, American style fridge freezer and integrated dishwasher. Dining space/living area with fireplace with granite mantle and wood burner stove. Extensive double glazed aluminimum bi folding doors opening out onto large decked patio. Radiator cover. Porcelain tiled floor . Cornicing. Door to rear hallway.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.13m x 4.88m (7' 0" x 16' 0")
PVC double glazed door to rear garden. Excellent range of cupboards with sink unit and formica work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Porcelain tiled floor. Door to integral garage.
- White suite comprising of WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Porcelain tiled floor.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.36m x 5.74m (17' 7" x 18' 10")
Remote controlled twin insulated roller doors. Light and power. Water tap for car washing. Condensing Oil fired boiler installed in March 2016.
- BEDROOM 5/STUDY/HOME OFFICE
- 4.27m x 4.27m (14' 0" x 14' 0")
Accessed via stairs from rear hallway. CURRENTLY USED AS A STUDY.
Low voltage down lighting. Dormer window to front and large Velux window to rear. Range of built in drawers and cupboards. Window seat with storage cupboards below.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Feature arched window. Shelved hot press. Access to roof space which is insulated(400 mm of Insulation)
- MASTER BEDROOM
- 3.61m x 3.66m (11' 10" x 12' 0")
View to front. Large walk in wardrobe with hanging space and shelving above.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low voltage down lighting. White suite comprising of WC, Corner shower cubicle with Aqualisia shower. Wash hand basin in vanity unit. Fully tiled walls with feature mosaic wall. Chrome heated towel radiator. Tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 3.1m (10' 0" x 10' 2")
View to front. Wooden floor. Large built in wardrobe with hanging space and shelving above.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 2.97m (10' 10" x 9' 9")
View to rear. Wooden floor. Large built in wardrobe with hanging space and shelving above.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.97m x 2.97m (9' 9" x 9' 9")
View to rear. Wooden floor.
- Low voltage downlighting. Luxury white suite comprising of WC, Jacuzzi bath, Large corner shower with Aqualisia shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel radiatior. Exractor fan. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- Tarmac driveway with gardens laid in lawn to front and side with shrub beds. Brick paved pathways to front, side and rear.
Enclosed private rear garden laid in lawn with landscaped borders for low maintenance. Sheltered timber decked patio with feature wall cladding, lighting and outiside fire. Timber covered dining/sitting area. Outside tap and garden lighting. PVC oil tank in screened enclosure. Gate to side.
On approach to Banbridge Town Centre from Dromore Road side of Town, turn right before traffic lights onto Hill Street which then becomes Ballymoney Road. Travel along the Ballymoney Road until outside of the town limit and turn right into The Rowans and then take first right into Rowan Glen. See For Sale board erected.