|Address||43 Belleville Drive, Banbridge|
|Price||Asking price £132,500|
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Good sized kitchen with separate Utility Room
- Two separate reception rooms
- Main Bathroom
- Three bedrooms, Master Bedroom with Modern ensuite
- Oil fired central heating
- Recently installed oak style PVC double glazed windows and doors
- Private enclosed garden to rear
- Driveway to side with parking also at front
Presented to a high standard throughout, this Three Bedroom/Two Reception room Detached offers spacious accommodation. There is a large family kitchen with separate utility room off and a reception room accessible off the Kitchen which could be used as Snug/Living Room/Dining Room or Kids playroom.
The main lounge is a large bright room with fireplace which has a pleasant aspect to the front. To the first floor there are Three bedrooms, ensuite to master bedroom which has been refurbished and family bathroom.
Outside there is parking to the front and also driveway to the side with paved garden and lawn area to rear. With the supply of Detached homes currently limited in the Banbridge area, we anticipate a good level of interest from a wide range of buyers and would encourage an early appointment to view.
Please contact Selling Agent for further details. Wilson Residential 028 4062 4400.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC oak style front door. Tiled flooring.
- Window to front. WC & Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Part timber panelled walls. Coats hanging space and storage area.
- Spacious Lounge
- 5.18m x 3.96m (17' x 13')
View to front. Feature fireplace with Open fire. Wooden floor.
- Living Room
- 3.35m x 3.89m (11' 0" x 12' 9")
Wooden floor. View to rear. This room could also be used as a Dining room or Kids Playroom. Door to Kitchen.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- 4.78m x 3.84m (15'8 x 12'7)
Excellent range of high and low level units with formica work surfaces. Belfast sink unit. Electric oven with Smeg electric hob. Extractor fan above. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Space for 6 Ã?Â¢?? 8 seater table. Under counter lighting. Recessed ceiling lights. Door to Utility Room.
- Utility Room
- 2.36m x 1.78m (7'9 x 5'10)
Low level cupboards. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Window to side.
- Hotpress. Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising of WC, Wash hand basin and panelled bath. Tiled floor & part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Skylight window
- Master Bedroom
- 4.01m x 3.89m (13'2 x 12'9)
View to front. Door to ensuite.
- White suite comprising of WC, Pedestal wash hand basin. Large Shower cubicle with electric shower. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Extractor fan. Skylight window.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.96m x 2.9m (13' x 9'6)
- Bedroom 3
- 2.87m x 3.05m (9'5 x 10')
- Gravel driveway with parking to front and side. Enclosed patio garden to rear with gate to side. Paved patio area. Oil fired boiler in boiler house & PVC oil tank. Outside light and tap. Space for garden shed.
Travel out the Lurgan Road from Banbridge Town Centre towards Lenaderg and turn left onto Huntly Road and then take first left into Belleville Drive.