|Address||4 Burn Brae Green, Banbridge|
|Price||Asking price £127,500|
- Private aspect to front over Open Space area
- Lounge Open Plan To Kitchen
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs WC
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom With Separate Shower
- Parking To Front
Additional InformationThis three bedroom mid townhouse enjoys a private aspect in this popular development and is just a short walk into Banbridge Town Centre with its excellent range of shops and services.
The accommodation comprises of Entrance Hall, Downstairs WC, Lounge Open Plan to Kitchen with Dining Area, Three Bedrooms and Bathroom with separate shower to first floor.
Heating is oil fired and the property has double glazed windows with parking to front. There is an enclosed garden to rear.
The property is presented to a high standard throughout and will offer broad appeal to a wide range of purchasers. Viewing is essential to appreciate this excellent home. Please call 028 4062 4400.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Entrance Door With Sidelight. Solid wooden flooring. Stairs to first floor.
- WC & Wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- 3.35m x 4.88m (11' 0" x 16' 0")
Solid wooden flooring. Feature fireplace with inset and tiled hearth. Open plan to Kitchen:
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.35m x 5.31m (11' 0" x 17' 5")
Excellent range of high and low level units with larder storage unit. Fridge freezer space. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Built in electric oven and hob with extractor fan above. Space for 6 – 8 seater table. Glazed patio door to rear garden.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Hot-press. Access to roof space.
- White suite comprising of panelled bath, wash hand basin, WC & separate shower cubicle with electric shower. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled floor and tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.02m (13' 0" x 9' 11")
View to Front. Built in wardrobe. Wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.71m x 2.54m (12' 2" x 8' 4")
View to Rear.Wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 2.69m (9' 3" x 8' 10")
View to rear. 9'3 x 8'10. Wood effect laminate flooring.
- Low maintenance garden area with shrubs. Enclosed rear garden with pedestrian gate. Oil fired boiler and oil tank. Space for shed. Parking to front. Outside lighting.
Located off Dromore Street