|Address||39A Castlevennon Road, Katesbridge, Banbridge|
|Price||Asking price £219,950|
- Good sized site with excellent views over Mournes
- Spacious Reception Hall & First Floor Landing
- Living Room & Drawing Room
- Large Country Kitchen with Dining Area & Snug
- Four Bedrooms (Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room)
- Main Bathroom
- Double glazed windows & doors in PVC frames
- Central Heating powered by Wood pellet boiler
- Attached double garage
- Gardens in lawn to front, side & rear
** NO STAMP DUTY PAYABLE FOR FIRST TIME PURCHASERS** This excellent four bedroom detached property is situated on a large site with superb views over open countryside & the Mournes. The accommodation in brief comprises large country kitchen with dining area, snug area and multi fuel stove, two reception rooms, cloakroom, main bathroom, master bedroom with ensuite and three further bedrooms. Situated only ten minutes' drive from Banbridge & Dromore, this property will appeal to those seeking a home in a peaceful and quiet setting, whilst yet still offering good access to A1 corridor. Viewing strictly by appointment through Selling Agent.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH
- Paved Entrance porch. UPVC double glazed entrance door with glazed side panels.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- 7.54m x 1.98m (24' 9" x 6' 6")
Cornicing. Stairs to first floor. Reclaimed wooden flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.3m (12' 0" x 10' 10")
View to front. (Could also be used as Study or Separate Dining Room). Feature window to hall.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.49m x 4.88m (18' 0" x 16' 0")
Views to side and front over open countryside. Brick fireplace with multi fuel stove and slate hearth. PVC double glazed doors to patio area. Cornicing. Reclaimed wooden floor. Arched recess. Low voltage down lighting.
- LARGE COUNTRY KITCHEN WITH SNUG AREA & DINING AREA
- 6.4m x 3.91m (21' 0" x 12' 10")
Extending to 24'10 into Dining area at widest point. Window to front & twin windows to rear. Extensive range of high and low level units. Sink unit with drainer and mixer tap. Eye level double electric oven. Gas hob with extractor hood above. Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer. Part tiled walls. Down lighting. Tiled floor with border. Glazed display cabinet. Dining area with space for large kitchen/dining table. Snug area with multi fuel stove in brick surround with feature mantel above and built in corner TV unit.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 2.74m x 3.66m (9' 0" x 12' 0")
Part timber panelled walls. Slate floor. Storage cupboard. Door to front hall.
Wiith worktop space for washing machine and tumble dryer and freezer. PVC double glazed back door.
- SPACIOUS LANDING
- 11.58m x 1.83m (38' 0" x 6' 0")
Large walk in shelved hotpress. Wooden panelled ceiling. Low voltage spotlights.
- 3.96m x 2.03m (13' 0" x 6' 8")
White suite comprising of panelled bath, wash hand basin & WC. Velux window. Reclaimed wooden floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.05m x 3.66m (16' 7" x 12' 0")
View to front over countryside
Door to ensuite.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising of WC & Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle with Triton electric shower. Tiled floor. Velux window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.95m x 3.66m (16' 3" x 12' 0")
View to front over countryside.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.57m x 3.66m (15' 0" x 12' 0")
View to front over countryside
- BEDROOM (4):
- 1.73m x 3.51m (5' 8" x 11' 6")
Velux window. View ove rear.
- ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- Double wooden doors. Light & Power.
- Extensive gardens to front, rear & side in lawn. Fencing to boundaries.
Gravel driveway with ample parking to front & rear. Patio area. Excellent views over surrounding countryside. Warmflow wood pellet heating boiler
Leaving Banbridge, Take the Castlewellan Road out of Banbridge. Continue on this road past the Corbett, and take the Lower Castlevennon Road on the left hand side. Travel to the end of this road and turn left and the hosue is located a short distance on the right hand side.