|Address||31 Hillsborough Road, Dromore|
|Price||Asking price £135,000|
|Heating||Dual (Solid & Oil)|
- New Carpets fitted throughout
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Recently updated Bathroom
- Large Rear Garden (Approx. 180 feet long) with vehicular access from Jubilee Road
- Private mature front garden
- Dual Solid Fuel & Oil Fired Central Heating & PVC Double Glazed Wiindos
- Short walk to Dromore Town Centre, Shops, Schools & Bus Stop
Additional InformationThis three bedroom semi-detached property enjoys an elevated position, situated fronting the main Hillsborough Road, on the approach to Dromore Town Centre.
The property is well presented throughout and has a mature front garden with extensive rear garden with vehicular access for off street parking from Jubilee Road. There are two separate reception rooms and Modern Kitchen to ground floor, with Three bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. Recent works carried out include, redecoration, bathroom upgrade and new floor coverings.
To arrange a viewing, please contact Selling Agent, Wilson Residential.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC Entrance door. Open Tread Stairs to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.44m x 3.45m (14' 7" x 11' 4")
Accessd via glazed door from hall. 14'7 x 11'4 (3.50m x 4.50m) View to front. Fireplace with tiled hearth and back boiler from Ope Fire (this heats water and radiators when lit)
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.01m x 2.26m (13' 2" x 7' 5")
Good range of high and low level units with oak doors and granite worksurfaces. Franke inset sink and drainer. Electric hob & oven. Integrated NEFF fridge freezer.Plumbed for washing machine. PVC door to rear. Archway to Dining Room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.45m x 2.97m (11' 4" x 9' 9")
View to rear.
- Airing Cupboard.
- 2.34m x 2.18m (7' 8" x 7' 2")
White suite comprising of modern free standing bath with mixer tap. Wash hand basin with mixer tap & WC. Corner shower cubicle with thermostaically controlled shower. Chrome heated towel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.53m x 3.18m (11' 7" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 2.87m (12' 3" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.34m x 2.64m (7' 8" x 8' 8")
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 3.66m x 5.61m (12' 0" x 18' 5")
- Rear Yard. Oil fired boiler & Oil storage tank. Right of way for bin/service access through neighbouring property. Concrete steps to large rear garden which is laid in grass with paved patio area. Disused garage - accessed from Jubilee Road via metal gates. Mature trees and boundary hedging. Path to side of house.
Front garden is laid in lawn with boundary wall, mature hedging/shrubs and pathway to Hillsborough Road.
The property fronts Hillsborough Road.