|Address||2 The Cut, Waringsford Road, Banbridge|
|Price||Asking price £209,950|
- Generous flat mature site
- Kitchen Open Plan to Living Area
- Large Lounge with Fireplace & Separate Dining Room
- Main Bathroom
- Four Bedrooms
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames (except Front Porch)
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Gardens laid in lawn to front, side and rear
Additional InformationPositioned on a generous, private site this spacious detached bungalow offers excellent living and bedroom accommodation and is situated within a 5 – 10 minute drive of Banbridge. The property has excellent views over open countryside to the front.
The accommodation in brief comprises Enclosed Entrance porch, Reception Hall, Lounge, Kitchen Open Plan to Living Area, Dining Room, Bathroom & Four bedrooms.
There are well maintained gardens laid in lawn surrounding the property with parking to rear and side of the property. Heating is oil fired and majority of windows are pvc frames with double glazing.
This property will appeal to those seeking a home in a peaceful and private setting whilst still offering convenience to Banbridge and excellent access to the A1 carriageway.
For viewing arrangements, please contact Selling Agent.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Entrance door with glazed side lights. Tiled floor. Inner door with glazed side panel leading to Reception Hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Store off Hallway – currently used as Home Office Space
- 3.61m x 6.25m (11' 10" x 20' 6")
Views to front and side over gardens. Feature fireplace with cast iron inset, slate hearth and open fire.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO LIVING AREA
- 3.05m x 8.03m (10' 0" x 26' 4")
Extensive range of high and low level units. Sink unit with drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for dishwasher. Space for Range Cooker & fridge. Breakfast bar area. Part tiled walls. PVC double glazed door to covered rear porch.
- LIVING AREA
- Window to rear. Mock fireplace built with reclaimed brick, sleeper mantle and slate hearth.
- 3.05m x 3.23m (10' 0" x 10' 7")
White suite comprising of panelled bath, WC, wash hand basin and separate shower cubicle. Part tiled walls & tiled floor. Panelled ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.35m x 3.35m (11' 0" x 11' 0")
View to front. (Could also be used as a Bedroom or Living Room). Built in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors.
- Hotpress. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.35m x 3.73m (11' 0" x 12' 3")
View to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.84m x 3.15m (9' 4" x 10' 4")
View to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 3.15m (11' 0" x 10' 4")
View to rear.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.61m x 3.05m (11' 10" x 10' 0")
View to rear.
- Brick entrance pillars. Mature gardens laid in lawn with shrub beds and boundary fencing to gardens. Gravel driveway leading to parking area at front and concrete parking area to side & rear. Excellent views over countryside from property. Outside water tap. Oil tank. Boiler House with Store attached to property.
Located off Waringsford Road.