Show Home Open Viewing: Sunday 2-4 pm
|House Type||The Tullynacross|
|Price||£139,950 to £143,500|
|Site 12 Federnagh Manor||£143,500||1,165 sq. feet|
|Site 13 Federnagh Manor||£143,500||1,165 sq. feet|
|Site 14 Federnagh Manor||£143,500||1,165 sq. feet|
|Site 15 Federnagh Manor||£143,500||1,165 sq. feet|
|Site 2 Federnagh Manor||£139,950||1,165 sq. feet|
|Site 3 Federnagh Manor||£139,950||1,165 sq. feet|
|Site 6 Federnagh Manor||£142,500||1,165 sq. feet|
|Site 7 Federnagh Manor||£142,500||1,165 sq. feet|
|Site 8 Federnagh Manor||£142,500||1,165 sq. feet|
|Site 9 Federnagh Manor||£142,500||1,165 sq. feet|
SHOWHOME OPEN SUNDAY 2-4PM ..........
NEW SITES NOW RELEASED...
The Tullynacross is an excellent 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached brick constructed home, Circa 1165 sq ft, with full Turnkey Finish. Full detail of specification is listed below.
Sites 6, 7, 8, 9 12, 13, 14 & 15 have a separate Utility Room off the Kitchen.
- New Showhome, Site 2, Opening Saturday 2-4pm
- Timber Frame Construction
- Oak uPVC double glazed windows
- 10 year NHBC Warranty cover
- Outside Tap
- Lighting to front and rear doors
- Good Energy Efficiency Rating Homes
- Oil Central Heating
- Gardens sown out to front and rear
- Timber fencing to part of side and rear garden boundaries
- Tarmac Driveway
- Brick exterior with feature door, sill, bay and side elevation detailing in some house types
- Optional Detached Garage available on some sites, (see Agent for pricing and further details
- Choice of High & low level Kitchen units* with fitted electric Oven, electric Hob and integrated Fridge/Freezer, AWM & Dishwasher *
- Work top fitted in Utility Room*, (if applicable)
- Contemporary White Sanitary Ware* to Bathroom, En-Suite & WC.
- Choice of carpets, (supplied by builder), to stairs, landing, Lounge & Bedrooms *
- Multi Fuel stove with Hearth, (supplied by builder) *
- All internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted white throughout
- Moulded Skirting & Architraves
- Wired for Security Alarm
- Energy Efficient recessed down lighting to Kitchen, Bathroom & En-Suite
- Smoke & C02 Detectors as standard
- Choice of Ceramic floor tiling* to Hallway, Kitchen, Utility, Bathroom , En-Suite & WC
- Choice of partial wall tiling* to Bathroom, En-Suite & WC.
- (* From Specified Range with Nominated Suppliers or Builder)
(it is advisable to make appointment with suppliers listed below)
McArdle & Toman 48 Hunters Hill Road Gilford, BT63 6AL 028 3883 1085
Haldane Fisher Castle Street, Portadown BT63 1BD Tel: 028 38 616700
A. J. Plumbing Supplies Unit 7 Brookfield Industrial Estate Banbridge, BT32 3AP Tel: 028 406 22717
Tile Tac Unit 2, Corriewood Industrial Park, Castlewellan, BT31 9NF Tel: 028 437 78548
BOOKING PROCEDURE/CONTRACT/GENERAL INFORMATION
Initial Booking deposit of £2,000 made payable to selling agent, subject to Contract. Balance of 10% payable on signing of unconditional contracts within 6 weeks of booking or 21 days from purchasers solicitor is in receipt of building agreement (which ever is the latest). After this period if unconditional contracts are not exchanged, the sale will be reviewed and may be released for sale at the discretion of Conlon Homes. Balance of Purchase Price Payable on completion of sale. To ensure the continued maintenance and upkeep of the development, a management company will be employed and each property owner in the complex will pay an annual maintenance fee. All houses covered by NHBC Warranty Scheme. Builder responsible for NIE Connection.
Our Current Developments
- Drumaran View, Gilford
- Burnbrae Crescent, Banbridge
- Chestnut Brae, Gilford
- Edenmore, Banbridge
- Greenan Grove, Loughbrickland
- Old Mill Race, Tandragee
Some Past Developments
- Brannock Meadows, Poyntzpass
- Bovennett Heights, Loughbrickland
- Glenvale Heights, Newry
- Annagh Meadows & Lynden Gate, Portadown
- Deans Grange, Craigavon
- Ravenswood, Grovehill, Grovemeadows, Burn Brae, Berkley Court, Whyte Acres, Willow Drive/Grove & Weavers Green, Banbridge
These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease. Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information, we can offer no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof and enquiries must satisfy themselves regarding descriptions and measurements. All measurements are approximate. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in these particulars have not been tested, (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. Photographs and artists impressions are for illustration purposes only. The developer reserves the right to amend/change details or drawings as contained within this brochure, at any time, in order to benefit the development scheme.