*Open House each Saturday 12.00pm - 1.00pm or Monday - Friday by appointment*
|Address||The Spinner, Old Mill Race, Glebe Hill Road, Tandragee|
|Price||Prices from £154,950|
- TURNKEY SPECIFICATION
- Choice of High & Low level Kitchen Units* with fitted Electric Oven, Gas Hob and integrated Fridge/Freezer & Dishwasher
- Work top fitted in Utility Room*
- Contemporary White Sanitary Ware* to Bathroom, En-suite & WC
- Choice of carpets to Entrance Hall, Stairs, Landings, Lounge & Bedroom*
- Multi Fuel stove with Hearth*
- All internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted white throughout
- Moulded Skirting & Architraves
- Wired for Security Alarm
- Energy efficient recessed down lighting to Kitchen, Bathroom & En Suite
- Smoke & CO2 Detectors as standard
- Choice of Ceramic floor tiling* to Kitchen, Utility, Bathroom, En-Suite & WC
- Choice of partial wall tiling* to Bathroom, En-Suite & WC
- From Specified Range with Nominated Suppliers
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Traditional Construction
- Cream UPVC double glazed windows
- 10 year Global Home Warranty cover
- Outside Tap
- Lighting to front and rear doors
- Good Energy Efficiency Rating Home
- Gas Central Heating
- Gardens sown out front and rear
- Timber fencing to part of side and rear garden boundaries
- Tarmac driveway
- Mostly brick finish (excluding the Flax House Type) with feature door, bay and side elevation detailing in some house types
- Optional Detached Garage available on some sites (See Agent for Pricing and Further Details)
Old Mill Race, Glebe Hill Road, Tandragee, is a quality turnkey development offering new build homes finished to the highest standards using local traditional craftsmanship. This exclusive development features an excellent range of carefully planned detached, linked detached and semi-detached homes. Located in the picturesque setting on the outskirts of Tandragee overlooking Tandragee Golf course and the rolling hills beyond, with easy access to local schools, shops and neighbouring towns.
Buildcon Homes, have over 30 years building experience, creating homes of the highest quality, design and workmanship, All homes come with an excellent turnkey finish and are covered by Global Warranty Scheme.
GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
Lounge: 14'9" x 13'1" (4.5m x 4.0m)
Kitchen/Dining Room: 14'9" x 11'2" (4.5m x 3.4m)
Utility Room: 8'10" x 5'11" (2.7mx 1.8m)
Integral Garage: 18'1" x 10'10" (5.5m x 3.3m)
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
Master Bedroom: 11'6" x 10'2" (3.5m x 3.1m)
En Suite: 6'11" x 5'7" (2.1m x 1.7m)
Bedroom 2: 11'2" x 9'6" (3.4m x 2.9m)
Bedroom 3: 11'2" awp x 7'7" (3.4m awp x 2.3m)
Bedroom 4: 12'6" x 10'10" (3.8m x 3.3m)
NOMINATED SUPPLIERS DETAILS
Kitchen: Mc Ardle & Toman, 48 Hunters Hill Road, Gilford, BT63 6AL. Tel. 028 3883 1085
Sanitary Ware: Haldane Fisher (Various Site Locations)
Newry. Tel. 028 302 63201.
Portadown.Tel: 028 38 616700
Fireplace: Flames & Fireplaces, Unit 3, Banbridge Business Park, 62 Scarva Road, Banbridge, BT32 3QD.
Tel: 028 4062 9080
Carpets: Instyle Carpets, 5 Scarva Road, Banbridge, BT32 3AR. Tel: 028 40669525
Tiles: Tile & Stone Creations, Unit 1, Ballinacraig Industrial Estate, Rampart Road, Greenbank, Newry, BT34 2QU. Tel: 028 302 52852
These particulars are given on the undertstanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease. Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information, we can offer no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof and enquiries must satisfy themselves regarding descriptions and measurements. All measurements are approximate. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in these particulars have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition.
Photographs and artist impressions are for illustration purposes only.
The developer reserves the right to amend/change details or drawings as contained within this brochure at any time, in order to benefit the scheme.
Stamp Duty for this property will be: £480*
* If purchased as Buy to Let or Second Home the amount will be £4,950
Off Glebe Hill Road.