Show Home Open Viewing: Saturdays 12-1 pm and by appointment
|House Type||The Loughadian|
|Site 5 Federnagh Manor||£174,950||1,330 sq. feet|
|SITE 1 SHOWHOME Federnagh Manor||Sale agreed||1,330 sq. feet|
NEW SITES NOW ON RELEASE...
The Loughadian is an excellent 4 Bedroom Detached home, Circa 1330 sq ft, with full Turnkey Finish. Site 1 is our new Showhome on site and is available to Saturdays 12-1pm or by appointment.
Site 1 (Showhouse) benefits from a number of upgrades in addition to the standard turn key specification, in brief these upgrades include, Eye level oven, Vanity units to Cloakroom, Bathroom and Ensuite, Chrome Towel radiatiors, Fully tiled walsl to bathroom with upgraded rain head shower.
Full standard detail of specification is listed below.
- Timber Frame Construction
- Oak uPVC double glazed windows
- 10 year NHBC Warranty cover
- Outside Tap
- Lighting to front and rear doors
- Good Energy Efficiency Rating Homes
- Oil Central Heating
- Gardens sown out to front and rear
- Timber fencing to part of side and rear garden boundaries
- Tarmac Driveway
- Brick exterior with feature door, sill, bay and side elevation detailing in some house types
- Optional Detached Garage available on some sites, (see Agent for pricing and further details)
- Choice of High & low level Kitchen units* with fitted electric Oven, electric Hob and integrated Fridge/Freezer, AWM & Dishwasher *
- Work top fitted in Utility Room*, (if applicable)
- Contemporary White Sanitary Ware* to Bathroom, En-Suite & WC.
- Choice of carpets, (supplied by builder), to stairs, landing, Lounge & Bedrooms *
- Multi Fuel stove with Hearth, (supplied by builder) *
- All internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted white throughout
- Moulded Skirting & Architraves
- Wired for Security Alarm
- Energy Efficient recessed down lighting to Kitchen, Bathroom & En-Suite
- Smoke & C02 Detectors as standard
- Choice of Ceramic floor tiling* to Hallway, Kitchen, Utility, Bathroom , En-Suite & WC
- Choice of partial wall tiling* to Bathroom, En-Suite & WC.
- (* From Specified Range with Nominated Suppliers or Builder)
(it is advisable to make appointment with suppliers listed below)
McArdle & Toman 48 Hunters Hill Road Gilford, BT63 6AL 028 3883 1085
Haldane Fisher Castle Street, Portadown BT63 1BD Tel: 028 38 616700
A. J. Plumbing Supplies Unit 7 Brookfield Industrial Estate Banbridge, BT32 3AP Tel: 028 406 22717
Tile Tac Unit 2, Corriewood Industrial Park, Castlewellan, BT31 9NF Tel: 028 437 78548
BOOKING PROCEDURE/CONTRACT/GENERAL INFORMATION
Initial Booking deposit of £500 made payable to selling agent, subject to Contract. Balance of 10% payable on signing of unconditional contracts within 6 weeks of booking or 21 days from purchasers solicitor is in receipt of building agreement (which ever is the latest). After this period if unconditional contracts are not exchanged, the sale will be reviewed and may be released for sale at the discretion of Conlon Homes. Balance of Purchase Price Payable on completion of sale. To ensure the continued maintenance and upkeep of the development, a management company will be employed and each property owner in the complex will pay an annual maintenance fee. All houses covered by NHBC Warranty Scheme. Builder responsible for NIE Connection.
Our Current Developments
- Drumaran View, Gilford
- Burnbrae Crescent, Banbridge
- Chestnut Brae, Gilford
- Edenmore, Banbridge
- Greenan Grove, Loughbrickland
- Old Mill Race, Tandragee
Some Past Developments
- Brannock Meadows, Poyntzpass
- Bovennett Heights, Loughbrickland
- Glenvale Heights, Newry
- Annagh Meadows & Lynden Gate, Portadown
- Deans Grange, Craigavon
- Ravenswood, Grovehill, Grovemeadows, Burn Brae, Berkley Court, Whyte Acres, Willow Drive/Grove & Weavers Green, Banbridge
These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease. Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information, we can offer no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof and enquiries must satisfy themselves regarding descriptions and measurements. All measurements are approximate. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in these particulars have not been tested, (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. Photographs and artists impressions are for illustration purposes only. The developer reserves the right to amend/change details or drawings as contained within this brochure, at any time, in order to benefit the development scheme.