|Address||61 Glebe Gardens, Moira|
|Price||Offers around £162,500|
- Bright Reception Hall
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Ground floor Cloakroom
- Kitchen with Dining Area & Separate Utility Room
- Four Bedrooms (all with new flooring fitted)
- Ensuite & Main Bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Low maintenance patio garden to rear
- Brick paved driveway to front & side
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating (new Oil Fired Boiler installed in December 2016)
Additional Information**NO STAMP DUTY PAYABLE FOR FIRST TIME PURCHASERS**
Occupying a corner site in the popular Glebe Gardens area of the Saint Inns Development, this excellent four bedroom semi detached home offers spacious accommodation over two floors. There is an open aspect to the front with brick paved driveway and a private aspect to the rear with low maintenance patio garden and raised terrace.
It is just a short walk to Moira Village Centre and its superb range of services, coffee shops, local traders & Restaurants. Children's Nursery care and Primary Schools are also located close by and within walking distance.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Panelled front door with double glazed side lights and fan light above. Cornice. Laminate wooden floor. Stairs to the first floor with newel posts and spindles. Under stairs storage cupboard. Tiled floor.
- White suite comprising of WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Tiled floor.
- 4.7m x 3.56m (15' 5" x 11' 8")
Feature fireplace cast iron inset and tiled hearth with gas fire. Cornicing. Wood effect laminate flooring
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA
- 5.82m x 3.15m (19' 1" x 10' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level units Stainless steel sink unit. New Belling Electric Oven & Ceramic Hob. Stainless steel extractor fan above hob. New dishwasher & Built-in fridge/freezer. UPVC double glazed patio doors to rear garden. Part tiled walls.Tiled floor. Door to Utility Room:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.03m x 1.75m (6' 8" x 5' 9")
Range of high and low level units. Plumbed for washing machine. Single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Double glazed door to side of property.
- Hotpress. Access to loft.
- White suite comprising of panelled bath, WC, wash hand basin in vanity unit & tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitment. Shaver point with light. Extractor fan.Tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.6m x 3.35m (15' 1" x 11' 0")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Door to ensuite:
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 3.28m (10' 3" x 10' 9")
Wood effect laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.1m x 2.34m (10' 2" x 7' 8")
Built in wardrobe. Wood effect laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.12m x 2.34m (10' 3" x 7' 8")
Wood effect laminate flooring.
- Garden to the front in lawn with shrub beds. Brick paved patio area to the rear with raised paved terrace area with railing. Brick paved driveway for parking to the front and side. Outside tap and lighting. Oil fired boiler in boiler house and PVC oil tank.
On approach to the Saint Inns development, take right at the first junction and then follow down the development taking the first right into Glebe Gardens. No 61 is the end house on the right hand side. See for sale board.