|Address||6 Summerhill, Rathfriland Road, Banbridge|
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Spacious Lounge with fireplace
- Modern Kitchen with Dining area
- Three Bedrooms
- PVC Double Glaxed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Good sized private rear garden in lawn
- Driveway to side for several cars
Additional InformationSituated at the front of the Summerhill development, this spacious three bedroom semi-detached home offers excellent accommodation and is in good decorative order throughout.
There is driveway parking to side for several cars with a private rear garden in lawn.
With excellent access to the A1 corridor, this property is ideally located for those commuting for work, leisure or recreation.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Entrance door with glazed fanlight.
- WC & Pedestal wash hand basin.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.72m x 3.45m (15' 6" x 11' 4")
View to front. Fireplace with wooden surround, cast iron inset, granite hearth and open fire.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA
- 5.49m x 3.05m (18' 0" x 10' 0")
View to rear. Excellent range of high and low level units. Blanco stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Kenwood integrated dishwasher. Electric oven with Gas Hotpoint hob and stainless steel splashback. Fridge freezer space. Space for dining table. PVC Double glazed doors to rear garden.
- Window to side. Shelved hot press.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.43m (14' 0" x 11' 3")
View to rear. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.m (11' 8" x 9' 10")
View to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.44m x 2.39m (8' 0" x 7' 10")
View to front.
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with Mira electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with splashback & WC. Extractor fan. Part wall tiling. Extractor fan.
- Front garden laid in lawn. Gravel driveway to side with parking for several cars. Private enclosed rear garden laid in lawn. PVC Oil tank & Oil Fired Boiler. Outside tap and lights.
Heading out of Banbridge Town Centre on the Rathfriland Road, take next right after The Belmont Hotel into Summerhill. Travel up the development road and no 6 is at the top of the junction. See For Sale board erected.