|Address||55 Ballymacormick Road, Dromore|
|Price||Asking price £219,950|
- Superb new kitchen with extensive range of integrated appliances - open plan to Dining/Living area
- Lounge with feature fireplace & bay window
- Dining Room & Snug
- New sanitaryware fitted throughout
- Four Bedrooms with Master Bedroom having an ensuite
- Newly tarmaced driveway leading to large detached garage
- Gardens laid in lawns boarded by timber fencing and mature hedging
- Oil fired central heating & Double glazed windows in pvc frames
- Quiet established location
Additional InformationA deceptively spacious detached chalet bungalow which has been recently refurbished throughout and provides a flexible accommodation layout which could be used as 4 bedroom/3 reception rooms or 5 bedroom/2 reception rooms. The rear of the property has excellent views over open countryside.
The property is finished to a high standard throughout and benefits from a recent comprehensive programme of updating and refurbishment to include fitting of luxury kitchen with integrated appliances & high quality sanitaryware.
The property is situated on the prestigious Ballymacormick Road which is situated off the Hillsborough Road, just a short distance from the A1 dual carriageway.
This location offers easy accees to those commuting to Lisburn, Belfast or alternatively Banbridge, Newry and Dublin. It is only a short distance to many local services and amenities including the new Dromore Central Primary school on the Ballynahinch Road and established secondary schools close by.
An internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate this well presented property which offers excellent accommodation, finish and a range of features.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH
- Tiled floor. Porch light.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC front door with glazed side panel. Understairs storage.
- 5.46m x 4.09m (17' 11" x 13' 5")
Measurement taken at widest point.
View to front with bay window. Feature fireplace with granite inset and hearth with open fire. Glazed double doors leading to:
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH DINING/LIVING AREA
- 7.8m x 3.66m (25' 7" x 12' 0")
Newly fitted kitchen with excllent range of high and low level units and granite worksurfaces, Franke 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with granite drainer and Franke mixer tap. Range of Hotpoint appliances to include Built-in electric oven and microwave, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor canopy, Integrated dishwasher & fridge/freezer. Glazed display unit. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spot lighting, undercounter lighting, Breakfast bar. UPVC door to rear. Sliding patio door to garden.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.48m x 2.67m (11' 5" x 8' 9")
View to front.
- Shelved hotpress
- 3.78m x 3.07m (12' 5" x 10' 1")
View to front
(This room could also be used as a fifth bedroom or as study)
- BEDROOM 4
- 3.66m x 3.38m (12' 0" x 11' 1")
View to side.
- Recently fitted modern white suite comprising of WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with centre mixer taps, separate shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Recessed spot lighting. Large chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan
- Eaves storage, Keylite window with built-in blind
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.04m x 4.11m (13' 3" x 13' 6")
Keylite window with built-in blind.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Newly fitted white suite comprising of WC, vanity sink unit, walk in separate shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower, part tiled walls & tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 2.87m (11' 6" x 9' 5")
Keylite window with built-in blind
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Newly fitted white suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with Mira electric shower, part tiled wall & tiled floor, Keylite window with built-in blind. Extractor fan
- LARGE DETACHED GARAGE
- 5.87m x 5.94m (19' 3" x 19' 6")
Roller shutter door, uPVC side door. Light and power points. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Access to roofspace
- Front garden laid in lawns bordered by laurel hedge and mature hedging to side..
Rear garden laid in lawns enclosed by timber fencing. Wooden entrance gate with tarmac driveway leading to the rear of the property to large detached garage Outside light and water tap.Oil fired boiler in boiler house.
Ballymacormick Road is situated off the Hillsborough Road.