|Address||5 Lagan Villas, Banbridge Road, Dromore|
- No Stamp Duty Payable For First Time Buyers
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Modern cream shaker style Kitchen with full range of Neff Electrical Appliances
- Spacious Lounge with access onto patio and garden
- Three Bedrooms (one with large built in double wardrobe)
- White bathroom suite with separate corner shower cubicle
- South west facing garden to rear
- Double glazed windows and doors in PVC frames
- Oil fired central heating and alarm system installed
- Tarmac parking area to front
Additional InformationThis excellent Three bedroom semi-detached property offers spacious accommodation combined with privacy and convenience to the town centre. The property is presented to a high standard throughout with Kitchen and Bathroom haven been replaced in recent years. It will appeal to a wide range of purchasers including investors seeking an investment opportunity.
There is a sunny rear garden with views over Dromore Park to the rear.
The Supervalu Supermarket, local schools, Dromore Park and the Newry to Belfast Bus Route are all within a short walk of the property. There is excellent access to the A1 Dual Carriageway for those commuting for work, leisure or recreational purposes via the new underpass at Rowantree Road or Lurgan Road.
To arrange a viewing, please contact Wilson Residential 028 4062 4400.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC part glazed entrance door. LED recessed chrome spot lights. Tiled floor. Window to front. Door to Kitchen & Lounge.
- WC & Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Tiled floor. Hanging space for coats. Window to front.
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- 5.18m x 3.61m (17' 0" x 11' 10")
Windows to front and rear. Porcelain wood effect tiled flooring. Attractive Wooden Fireplace surround with horse shoe inset and open fire. Double glazed sliding patio door to rear garden. TV aerial point.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA
- 4.06m x 3.53m (13' 4" x 11' 7")
Measurements taken at widest point. Excellent range of high and low level cream units with glazed dresser unit. Franke single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Neff built in electrical appliances to include, Electric Hob & Oven, Extractor Hood, Integrated Fridge and Dishwasher. Under counter and pelmet lighting over sink. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. TV aerial point. Space for table. PVC double glazed back door
- Shelved Hotpress (new immersion tank recently fitted) Window to rear overlooking garden and Dromore Park. Access to insulated roofspace.
- White suite comprising of panelled bath, wall hung wash hand basin with feature tiling, slim line WC, Corner shower cubicle with electric shower. Fully tiled walls. Extractor fan. LED recessed chrome spot lights. Window to rear
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 2.57m (12' 0" x 8' 5")
View to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.64m (12' 0" x 8' 8")
View to rear over Dromore Park.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 2.69m (10' 0" x 8' 10")
View to front. Double built in wardrobe with excellent hanging space and shelves to side.
- Low maintenance front garden with shrubs, hedge and boundary fencing. Pedestrian gate to side for bin access. Tarmac parking area for 2 cars. Enclosed garden in lawn to rear with flower beds and boundary fencing. Paved patio area. Timber garden shed with power. PVC oil storage tank. Oil fired boiler in boiler house. Outside water tap and lighting to front and rear doors. Excellent view to rear over Dromore Park.
- In compliance with Estate Agents Act 1979 we disclose the owner of this property is an employee of Wilson Residential.
Off Banbridge Road (opposite entrance gates to Dromore High School) adjacent to Dromore Town Park.