|Address||31 Limewood, Scarva Road, Banbridge|
|Price||Asking price £96,950|
- Bright Hall and Landling Area
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs WC
- Three Bedrooms
- PVC double glazed windows and Oil fired heating
- Private parking area to side
Additional InformationPresented to an excellent standard throughout, this bright End Townhouse provides spacious accommodation and will offer broad appeal to a range of purchasers.
There is a bright Lounge to the front with well fitted Kitchen and Dining space to the rear. Off the Kitchen is a useful downstairs WC. Upstairs there are Three bedrooms and Bathroom.
The property has double glazed windows in pvc frames and oil fired heating installed. Outside the rear garden is enclosed and has access to the adjoining parking area, which has parking for several cars.
Situated within the first cul de sac of Limewood, this property is positioned just a short walk into Banbridge Town Centre and within 10 minutes drive of A1 Dual Carriageway for commuting to Lisburn, Newry , Belfast or Dublin.
Viewing is by appointment through Wilson Residential. Please contact Selling Agent for further details.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood entrance door. Laminate floor. Window to side. Door to Lounge:
- 4.32m x 3.66m (14' 2" x 12' 0")
View to front. Laminate floor. Door to Kitchen:
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.66m x 3.56m (12' 0" x 11' 8")
View to rear. Good range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Electric hob & Oven. Integrated fridge freezer. Plumbed for dishwasher and also Washing Machine. Part tiled walls & tiled floor. Dining Space. Door to Rear Hall:
- REAR HALLWAY:
- CLOAKROOM: White suite with WC & pedestal wash hand basin with mosiac splashback. Tiled floor.
- Roofspace access. Large arched feature gable window.
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with Electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basIn with splashback & WC. Part tiled walls & tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.57m x 2.74m (15' 0" x 9' 0")
View to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.74m (12' 0" x 9' 0")
View to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.62m x 1.93m (8' 7" x 6' 4")
View to rear.
- Garden in lawn to front, side and rear. Side pedestarian gate to enclosed rear garden in lawn with boundary fencing. Paved patio area. Outside light and water tap. Oil fired boiler in boiler house and Oil tank. Double width gravel parking area to side.
Limewood is located off the Scarva Road. No 31 situated in the 1st cul de sac on the right hand side. See For Sale board erected .