|Address||2 Belleville Drive, Banbridge|
|Price||Asking price £136,950|
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Good sized refurburbished Kitchen with separate Utility Room
- Two separate reception rooms
- Main Bathroom
- Three Bedrooms, Master Bedroom with refurbished ensuite
- Oil fired central heating
- Recently installed oak style pvc double glazed windows and doors
- Private enclosed garden to rear
- Corner site with parking to side and front
Additional InformationPositioned on a spacious corner site at the entrance to this development, this detached property has been updated and modernised in the last couple of years. The accommodation provided is well proportioned, with Three Bedroom & Two separate Reception rooms.
There is a large family kitchen with separate utility room off and separate groundfloor cloakroom with storage area & WC. The reception room accessible from the Kitchen has adaptable uses and could be used as Dining Room /Living Room or Kids playroom.
The main lounge is a good sized room with feature fireplace and has an open aspect to the front. To the first floor there are Three bedrooms, Ensuite to Master Bedroom which has been refurbished and separate family Bathroom.
Outside there is parking to the front and side with good sized private enclosed garden in lawn to side & rear.
There is a limited supply of Detached homes currently for sale in the Banbridge area and we therefore anticipate a good level of interest from a wide range of buyers and would encourage an early appointment to view.
Please contact Selling Agent for further details. Wilson Residential 028 4062 4400.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC Oak style front door. Wood effect flooring.
- Window to front. WC & Wash hand basin with splashback. Wood effect flooring. Coats hanging space and useful storage area.
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- 5.18m x 3.96m (17' 0" x 13' 0")
View to front. Feature fireplace with Open fire. Wood effect flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.35m x 3.89m (11' 0" x 12' 9")
Wood effect flooring. View over rear garden. This room could also be used as a Dining room or Kids Playroom. Door to Kitchen.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.78m x 3.84m (15' 8" x 12' 7")
Excellent range of high and low level units with solid oak worktops & centre island with seating area and power socket. Blanco ceramic sink unit with mixer tap. Glazed display cabinets with lighting. Wine rack. Space for microwave. Eye level electric oven . Gas hob with extractor fan above. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Recessed ceiling lights. Door to Utility Room. Full length double glazed pvc door to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.36m x 1.78m (7' 9" x 5' 10")
Low level cupboards with solid oak worktop. Plumbed for washing machine & space for tumble dryer. Tiled floor. Space for large American style fridge freezer. Large window to side.
- Hotpress. Access to roofspace.
- Comprising of WC, Pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath. Tiled floor & tiled walls. Skylight window.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.01m x 3.89m (13' 2" x 12' 9")
View to front. Contemporary styled wood effect flooring. Door to ensuite
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 2.9m (13' 0" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.87m x 3.05m (9' 5" x 10' 0")
- Gravel driveway with parking to front and side. Good sized enclosed garden laid in lawn to rear & side. Oil fired boiler in boiler house & PVC oil tank. Outside light and tap. Space for garden shed.
Travel out the Lurgan Road from Banbridge Town Centre towards Lenaderg and turn left onto Huntly Road and then take first left into Belleville Drive. The property is the first property on the right hand side.