|Address||112 Edenderry Park, Banbridge|
|Price||Asking price £74,950|
- Good Energy Rating: C69
- Modern Kitchen with new electric cooker
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Three bedrooms
- New fully tiled shower room
- Low maintenance garden to rear
- Double glazed windows in hardwood frames
- Mains gas central heating system
Additional InformationLocated off the Scarva Road, this mid terrace property has been updated and modernised over recent years by the current owners to provide an excellently presented home. Of particular note, is the shower room which has been recently fitted out in a modern style. Accommodation comprises of Living Room, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms and Shower Room. Modern conveniences such as Mains gas central heating and double glazed windows. This property will offer broad appeal and would make an ideal first time buy or investment purchase for rental purposes.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.11m x 3.28m (13' 6" x 10' 9")
Laminate floor. Fireplace with surround & electric inset fire.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.5m x 2.39m (14' 9" x 7' 10")
Good range of high and low level oak effect units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Belling electric cooker with extractor hood above. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer & large fridge freezer. Understairs storage. Part tiled walls. Door to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 2.77m (13' 0" x 9' 1")
Laminate floor. Large hotpress.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 2.67m (11' 0" x 8' 9")
Laminate floor. Gas boiler in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.92m x 2.34m (9' 7" x 7' 8")
Laminate floor. Large built in storage cupboard.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Newly installed white suite comprising of corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower powered from gas heating. Wash hand basin with mixer tap in vanity unit and built in mirror above. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls & floor. Chrome heated towel rail
- Front garden in lawn with boundary wall & pedestrian gate. Fully enclosed low maintenance garden to rear with lawn. Brick built store. Side gate to alleyway for bin access. Outside tap and light.
Edenderry Park is located off Peggy's Loaning, which is off Scarva Road, a short walk from Banbridge Town Centre, local schools and shops. See For Sale board erected.