|Address||1 Lagan Villas, Dromore|
- NO STAMP DUTY PAYABLE FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS*
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Kitchen recently refurbished
- Spacious Lounge with patio door to rear garden
- Three bedrooms (two with built in robes)
- Tarmac parking area to front
- Double glazed windows and doors in PVC frames
- Oil fired central heating
- Low maintenance patio garden to rear
- New carpets fitted throughout
Additional Information** NO STAMP DUTY PAYABLE FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS**
Situated on an excellent corner site, this three bedroom semi-detached property offers spacious accommodation combined with privacy and convenience to the town centre. The kitchen was refurbished in earlier this year and new carpets have recently been fitted throughout. Supervalu Supermarket, local schools, Dromore Park and the Newry to Belfast Bus Route are all within a short walk of the property. There is excellent access A1 Dual Carriageway for those commuting for work, leisure or recreational purposes via the new underpass at Rowantree Rd or Lurgan Rd.
To arrange a viewing, please contact Wilson Residential 028 4062 4400
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC entrance door. Tiled floor.
- Low flush WC & Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splash back. Tiled floor. Hanging space for coats.
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- 5.05m x 3.51m (16' 7" x 11' 6")
Fireplace with tiled hearth and open fire. Double glazed sliding patio door to rear.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA
- 3.94m x 3.43m (12' 11" x 11' 3")
Measurement taken at widest point. Range of high and low level cream units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Gas cooker with extractor hood above. Fridge space. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door.
- Hotpress & Separate built in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 2.49m (11' 5" x 8' 2")
View to front. Measurement taken to include range of built in robes with sliding mirrored doors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 2.36m (11' 6" x 7' 9")
View to rear over Dromore Park.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.34m (9' 9" x 7' 8")
Measurement taken to widest points. Built in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with new Electric shower over and screen, pedestal wash hand basin & low flush wc. Tiled walls & floor.
- Corner site with grass to front and boundary hedging. Tarmac parking area for 2 cars. Pavoir brick set path and step. Enclosed patio garden to rear. Brick set pavior patio area with walled beds with wide variety of shrubs and plants. Timber garden shed. PVC oil storage tank. Oil fired boiler in boiler house. Outside tap and light. Bin storage area to side.
Off Banbridge Road (opposite Dromore High School) adjacent to Dromore Town Park.