|Address||1 Fortfield, Dromore|
|Price||Offers around £179,950|
- Elevated site with excellent view over countryside
- Spacious Reception Hall
- Lounge, Living Room & Snug
- Large Kitchen with Dining Area
- Main Bathroom
- Four Bedrooms/Three Reception Rooms or Five Bedrooms/Two Reception
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC frames (Excluding Garage)
- Oil fired central heating
- Attached Integral Garage
- Mature gardens to front, side and rear
Additional InformationPositioned on an elevated and mature site this spacious detached property has an adaptable accommodation layout with Five Bedroom/ Two Reception or Four Bedroom/Three Reception Rooms.
The accommodation in brief comprises Reception Hall, Large Kitchen with Dining Area, Lounge, Living Room with Conservatory, Snug, Master Bedroom with ensuite and four further bedrooms.
There are well maintained gardens surrounding the property and a large sunny patio area to the rear.
This property will appeal to those seeking a home in a peaceful and private setting, whilst still offering excellent access to A1 corridor.
Viewing Strictly by appointment through Selling Agent.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- UPVC double glazed windows and door. Tiled floor. Hardwood inner door with glazed sidelight leading to Reception Hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- 6.4m x 1.83m (21' 0" x 6' 0")
Ceiling coving. Laminate flooring. Hotpress with shelving.
- 5.59m x 3.73m (18' 4" x 12' 3")
Excellent views to front. Attractive reclaimed antique cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and gas fire. Access to roofspace which is partly floored. Ceiling coving. Door to staircase to Lower level. Eaves storage area with light and power.
- LIVING ROOM WITH ACCESS THROUGH TO CONSERVATORY AT FRONT
- 3.53m x 8.84m (11' 7" x 29' 0")
View to front and side. Conservatory has laminate flooring. Picture lights. Door to Integral Garage accessed from Living Room.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.36m x 4.32m (17' 7" x 14' 2")
Automatic roller door. Condensing Oil fired boiler. Service door to rear. Light and power.
- LARGE KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA
- 8.03m x 3.66m (26' 4" x 12' 0")
View to rear. Extensive range of high and low level units. Sink unit with drainer and mixer tap. Space for electric cooker. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. Space for fridge and freezer. Island unit with granite worktop. Part tiled walls & floor. Dining area with space for large Kitchen/Dining table. Door to Conservatory at rear.
- 2.13m x 2.31m (7' 0" x 7' 7")
- ACCESSED FROM RECEPTION HALL
- 3.56m x 2.74m (11' 8" x 9' 0")
(Could be used as Bedroom 5/Office or Study)
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.05m x 3.m (10' 0" x 9' 10")
- RECENTLY UPDATED BATHROOM
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with side glass screen, wash hand basin in vanity unit, WC Tiled walls & Tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.03m x 3.1m (16' 6" x 10' 2")
View to front. Door to Ensuite.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- WC & Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle with Mira Electric shower. PC panelled ceiling. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.03m x 3.1m (16' 6" x 10' 2")
View to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 2.84m (10' 0" x 9' 4")
- Gardens with variety of flowerbeds and borders to front, side & rear. Fencing to boundaries. Sunny paved patio area to rear. Tarmac driveway with generous parking to front & side. Excellent views over countryside to front. PVC oil tank. 2 no. outside taps. Extensive outside lighting. Mature belt of trees to front
Off Maypole Hill. Turn into Fortfield Development and take the first driveway on the left hand side. See For Sale board erected.